Hello welcome all to our Warzone COD tournament this format will be run as Duo’s! You are highly advised to read ALL of the tournament format below.
Cost to register:
Pay at our space for the venue fee $20. $10 of which will go to the prize pool. Therefore, the bigger the player pool the larger the PRIZE! Please click on our LEARN MORE tab below for online registration.
Parking is all around, Street, building and lot parking. FREE! If you are unsure feel free to ask us when you arrive we will help you.
Tournament will be streamed on our Black Ice Twitch channel: Twitch.tv/blackiceclub .
- NO CHEATING/ HACKING. This includes any wall hack, additional aim assistance, or anything that is not included in the original version of the game. Determined at the sole discretion of Black Ice, any violation will result in a forfeit of your registration fees and a ban.
- NO Reverse Boosting or purposeful elimination for any means to affect KD or lobby favor-ability. Determined at the sole discretion of Black Ice, any violation will result in a forfeit of your registration fees and a ban.
- No smurfing or alternate accounts. There needs to be a minimum 100 games on your account. If we pull your recent activity from Activision and your KD during the tournament is significantly higher than what your account shows, you will forfeit your registration fees and a ban will be enforced. Determined at the sole discretion of Black Ice.
- The Host for each game during the tournament must stream and Crossplay must be enabled. The host is the person starting each match and hosting your squad. They must also archive their stream until final results are issued. A violation of this will result in a forfeit of registration fees and DQ.
- Ping must be visible in the host stream during the loading screen. First offence is a warning, second will be a DQ.
- At least one member from each team must stream for the full duration of the tournament. If your stream cuts out, please label S1, S2, S3 and so on in your stream title to designate. Violation of this will result in a forfeit of registration fees and DQ.
- ALL PC PLAYERS MUST STREAM and archive their streams until final results are issued. A violation of this will result in a forfeit of registration fees and DQ.
- All streams must be archived until final results are verified. This can take up to 72 hours after the tournament has closed. A violation of this will result in a forfeit of registration fees and DQ.
- Allowed streaming platforms are Twitch, Facebook Gaming and YouTube.
- Stream Title must include Team Name, (solos, duos, trios, quads), challonge/Black Ice, and date.
- STREAMING REQUIREMENTS. Streams must include video and all audio. This includes, but is not limited to, game audio and full team communications when feasible. Exception to full team communication – We understand there are limitations when streaming directly from consoles. If a team consists of all console players and you are streaming directly from your console, we expect the team member streaming to include their communications and they must make their best attempt to include all communications from every player on their team for the full duration of the tournament. If a team consists of all console players and are streaming through PC with a capture card, all team members’ communications must be included. All streams must be live, no pre-recorded streams. Face cams are not required. Any exclusion of communication between teammates during the duration of the tournament will result in a forfeit of registration fees and a DQ.
- Allowed Servers: All servers in the United States and Canada
- Banned Servers: All other servers including, but not limited to; Brazil, South Africa, Australia, Singapore, Japan, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Russia, Sweden, Hungry, Germany, Spain and France are banned from participating in our tournaments.
- Check In: Teams choose a start time when they check in for the tournament. Teams are required to check in on our website 30 minutes before their start time. Check in is Black ice located at 575 SE 9th St, Minneapolis, MN 55414 Start times can be changed any time before your scheduled start time by contacting a mod on Discord. You will then be required to check in at least 30 minutes before the revised start time.
- Reporting Scores: All scores must be reported no later than 30 minutes from the end time of the tournament. Teams that do not post on time will be disqualified. Scores are reported via TO of the tourney
- In order to receive payouts you must be 18 years of age. If you are between the ages of 13-17 you will need to provide written parental consent. Proof of age or consent will be required in order to receive payouts. If Parental consent is not given it will result in a forfeit of your registration fees and DQ for the entire team.
- Banned Players. Any team that registers or tries to compete with a previously banned player will be banned as well and will forfeit registration fees.
- Warzone Companion Banned. Until it is available for all platforms; PC, PlayStation and Xbox, Warzone Companion will not be allowed in our tournaments. If and when it is available on all platforms, admins will re-evaluate this rule.
- No Lobby Manipulation. Any effort to manipulate lobbies through hardware or software is prohibited. Any form of SBMM manipulation will not be tolerated and will result in a DQ and lifetime ban.
Any spectators are FREE. If you would like to play any of the other games available at the space, there will be a $5 fee. Please contact the staff at Black Ice Esports for access.
****Photo Disclaimer: If you choose to attend this event, you hereby grant and authorize Black Ice Esports the right to take, edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish, distribute and make use of any and all pictures or video taken of you to be used in and/or for legally promotional materials including, but not limited to, newsletters, flyers, posters, brochures, advertisements, fundraising letters, annual reports, press kits and submissions to journalists, websites, social networking sites and other print and digital communications, without payment or any other consideration. This authorization extends to all languages, media, formats and markets now known or hereafter devised. This authorization shall continue indefinitely, unless you otherwise revoke said authorization in writing.